Friday, May 20, 2011

Its Friday!

Its a new day. I looked outside and said. Wow another cloudy day :( but Its trying to sunshine.. Oh here we go. So depressing when it isnt. Ahhh the sun is out its May :) have you ever woke up and felt as if the world is passing you by. I know its crazy right? How she talks in circles :/ well my mind runs around and here I am writing about it as I think it. Like right now I feel I need to better budget my money my time and boy i wish I had a my man to help maintain the household. I feel I have figured it out, I was talking to a friend the other day I beleive im getting empty nest syndrom? What....! or maybe its a midlife Crises...REALLY? Ok so long story short its my 40th this year I dont know how Im feeling about it yet Ill tell you later. So out of this little bit What do you think? Im sure no one is going to answer you gotta have people reading hahahaha but I feel better telling you that I really think I need an R&R from all this thinking stuff :(

No comments:

Post a Comment