Thursday, May 19, 2011

Its a food Kinda thing That started with Hunger


We tighten our belts. Save a little dime an a little time. I was brought to the kitchen yesterday after a long day at work. I WAS STARVED! I don’t know about you. But these pockets! Seems to of lost its endless opening. Matter of fact I never had one :/ So last night @ dinner I got creative on my ever so great budget well call limited ALOT. I’m sure most of you have tried this but any ways this was my first time. Yeah me! I succeeded. To top it off I went one step further. I took some beans refried them. Chopped up an 1/2 an onion. Mix it in along with 2 pork chops chopped up in a chopper. Note was stretching the dime. Mix in with the refried beans. Added 1 cup of salsa 1/4 cup of jalapenos chopped for the spice of life.( I like it Hot! ;) mixed well into the Bean mixture to create a thick sauce consistency. Pour over your ever so crispy chips (YUM) garnish with Cheddar Cheese make it as cheesy as you like. Put it in the oven to melt the cheese. Serve warm. Use your fingers, use a fork! serve with sour cream however you like your fabulous tasty moment. Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment