Wednesday, June 1, 2011

so its like Marcs right...

So I dragged my tired self in to the store right. Long day @ work I believe I was on this sugar rush half the day. I couldn't stop acting like a fool sometimes. It all started at lunch. I ate a hotbot on a gorge foreman grrill. Which if you have space an are looking to save none @lunch time it is an awesome Idea. So anyways I'm off track here . Chris my view the other day made this awesome stuff not sure how, well she did say but my A.D.D kicked in when she said it. It from what I remember it has cream cheese fronting brown sugar and chocolatechips serve it on chocolategraghms its just like an ice cream sandwich. Without the ice. Get it? So anyways my point it I developed the sugar rush of the century. So never had a crash from it so hard then I did today. So I drug my ever so happy tale around March just to buy stuff. Yes. I know your interested. Remember that song here's a quarter call someone who cares...hahara you know.what's funny. That won't work to day. The would be like wait ...what... lord. So here is my moment just letting you share my moment .@ March an my sugar crash. :)

1 comment:

  1. Wow just wanted to say the word Marcs some how became march hmm sorry should of re read :/

    ReplyDelete