Thursday, November 5, 2009

My Mind is at Flow..........

With the wisdom I have gained through out the lifetime of growth. I keep learning. Answer me this one ? Why does it hurt so bad and why does the pain make sure that it reminds you every chance it has in the beginning. As I remember it will ease as time passes. But when it is true it does not pass, It just gives that reminder of your wrongs. So my advise if you don't want to hurt so bad or think of what if.......... you have to choose what you want to win or loose and dont love in vein......I could stand by and watch life pass me by.... but What if ....No I have to hear my sound and find my place of happiness. Don't try to paint my rod its not yours to make of clarity its of choice its my to figure out to find out my sound my happiness. Don't say anything

No comments:

Post a Comment